Sunday, June 9, 2013

The Fountain

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



"I bequeath myself to the dirt, to grow from the grass I love;...



"I bequeath myself to the dirt, to grow from the grass I love; If you want me again, look for me under your boot-soles." Walt Whitman

Photo



ghoulnextdoor: white noise by ~esire on deviantART



ghoulnextdoor:

white noise by ~esire on deviantART

filly-teixeira: s | via Tumblr no We Heart It....



filly-teixeira:

s | via Tumblr no We Heart It. http://weheartit.com/entry/64055951/via/ReneKrausen

"Sometimes, I feel the past and the future pressing so hard on either side that there's no room for..."

"Sometimes, I feel the past and the future pressing so hard on either side that there's no room for the present at all."

- Evelyn Waugh  (via thatkindofwoman)

Photo



missakito: jonathan-romero-butt: unknownadventuresofthekribs: ...



missakito:

jonathan-romero-butt:

unknownadventuresofthekribs:

thatglammom:

elroi139:

"The Child Who Was Never Born"

sculptor: Martin Hudáčeka

Wow. What a powerful sculpture.

Sad.

i whispered to myself "how long do i have to scroll through the notes until i see someone misinterpret this as a statement on abortion instead of a miscarriage or being infertile"

^^^

Photo



Photo



Photo



"Unfortunately, the clock is ticking, the hours are going by. The past increases, the future recedes...."

"Unfortunately, the clock is ticking, the hours are going by. The past increases, the future recedes. Possibilities decreasing, regrets mounting."

- Haruki Murakami, Dance Dance Dance (via larmoyante)

oscill8wildly: when i'm with you // best coast



oscill8wildly:

when i'm with you // best coast

thehigheryouflythedeeperyougo:  



thehigheryouflythedeeperyougo:

 

Memories.



Memories.

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment