Friday, June 7, 2013

Submissive to Sir

sirsplayground: Creaming her ass Sir



sirsplayground:

Creaming her ass

Sir

Photo



Mmm… drag and insert.



Mmm… drag and insert.

Photo



Morning pet



Morning pet

Photo



Photo



"I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me,..."

""I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naïve or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman."
— Anaïs Nin"

- (via animageisha)

Thank you, Sir.



Thank you, Sir.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo





Photo



sensual-dominant: Let me make sure that you are completely...



sensual-dominant:

Let me make sure that you are completely shaved this morning my pet…just how I like you…yes you may take a picture…

Photo



Photo



erospainter: Slut (Noun) Definition: A Woman with the morals of...





erospainter:

Slut (Noun)

Definition: A Woman with the morals of a Man

amaster: Perfect position… you ass can't be up too much and...



amaster:

Perfect position… you ass can't be up too much and your head can't be too low.

amaster: As My slave I control everything you eat and drink....



amaster:

As My slave I control everything you eat and drink. you will drink from My glass and eat from My plate. you will soon realize all your nourishment comes from Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment