Thursday, June 6, 2013

Don't deny the cuteness of feet!

Photo



feetnstuff: Mindee









feetnstuff:

Mindee

You are so hot.



You are so hot.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



nmy4311: Teasing toes



nmy4311:

Teasing toes

ohmandy56: Think I got most of the different "wrinkles"  ?...



ohmandy56:

Think I got most of the different "wrinkles"  ? Hope so :)

Photo



feetplease: She doesn't ask you to brush the sand off her...



feetplease:

She doesn't ask you to brush the sand off her soles. She just expects it.

feetplease: Spread toes outstretched for your mouth.



feetplease:

Spread toes outstretched for your mouth.

divinefeet: Feet



divinefeet:

Feet

Video



Photo



mygfsexyfeet: Wrinkly soles. Of course I will rub your feet,...



mygfsexyfeet:

Wrinkly soles. Of course I will rub your feet, dear. How could I resist??

unicornkween: Ohkay, since so damn many of you were asking for...



unicornkween:

Ohkay, since so damn many of you were asking for feet pictures, here's 24 pictures (frames) crammed into one gif.

So I don't want another damn ask about feet for at LEAST another week.

*sigh*

Foot fetishism isn't my thing, kay? If you want more feet pictures just browse my feet tag.

Jeesh.

Photo



So if you had to choose, who is your favorite /r/feet girl?  I have two: dag_yo and dylfs. 

So if you had to choose, who is your favorite /r/feet girl?  I have two: dag_yo and dylfs

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment