Friday, June 7, 2013

you used to be a little kid with glasses

Kotonoha no Niwa: Food



















Kotonoha no Niwa: Food

Photo













cradidily: *waking up from a coma* "how many followers do I have"

cradidily:

*waking up from a coma* "how many followers do I have"

If you're going to commit cannibalism, I'd rather you do it in...











If you're going to commit cannibalism, I'd rather you do it in the house.

spatialsoloist: It amazes me that I can accurately type at top speed without looking at my keyboard...

spatialsoloist:

It amazes me that I can accurately type at top speed without looking at my keyboard but still pour water down my shirt cause I missed my mouth.

Photo





whorville: don't cry me a river. that's stupid as hell. cry me a milkshake

whorville:

don't cry me a river. that's stupid as hell. cry me a milkshake

ohbirds: ミナト



ohbirds:

ミナト

"Snow - it's been a long time. You know what I am. And you...















"Snow - it's been a long time.
You know what I am.
And you know what I want."

kanyewesticle: im glad we had this conversation



kanyewesticle:

im glad we had this conversation

amoying: if i ever murder someone it will be during a one direction concert because all the other...

amoying:

if i ever murder someone it will be during a one direction concert because all the other screams will drown out my victim's

reshiham: I give your performance a 10… on the pH scale because that shit was basic as hell

reshiham:

I give your performance a 10…

on the pH scale because that shit was basic as hell

Photo



















Photo





Photo





chilope: "we were talking and then i got distracted and forgot to reply to you for 4 hours" a novel...

chilope:

"we were talking and then i got distracted and forgot to reply to you for 4 hours" a novel by me

queerpong: the big questions in life



queerpong:

the big questions in life

refluent: by Cameron Davidson



refluent:

by Cameron Davidson

Photo



instagrim: tumblr translated my page into english I'm very...





instagrim:

tumblr translated my page into english I'm very happy at these results I've been wondering what that "1" meant for ages

No comments:

Post a Comment