Sunday, June 9, 2013

If you're cool, then go away.

Photo



tra-nsparent: original image from society6.com



tra-nsparent:

original image from society6.com

azunyannakano: how do i manage to make such a mess of my room when all i do is sit in one spot for...

azunyannakano:

how do i manage to make such a mess of my room when all i do is sit in one spot for 24 hours

Photo



Photo



refuset0sink13: Alone- Sleeping With Sirens ft. MGK



refuset0sink13:

Alone- Sleeping With Sirens ft. MGK

curiosity-destroyed-my-innocence: flaw-less-scars: excisio: me...



curiosity-destroyed-my-innocence:

flaw-less-scars:

excisio:

me-myself-and-the-monsters:

emotiional—wreckk:

If I were to jump this is how I would do it, I wouldn't stand on the edge waiting for someone to notice and pretend to care. Just run, and jump.

i can't stop looking at this.

Wow

x

Photo



Photo



Photo



premiium: pierce-oli-atsix: ruined-and-alone: ohioisloko: you...



premiium:

pierce-oli-atsix:

ruined-and-alone:

ohioisloko:

youwanttodestroyme:

omg oli

this is why I have so much fucking respect for him

what band?????

bring me the horizon <3 x

can we just take a moment to notice someone on tumblr asked what band oli is from… this is rare as fuck

deadvibes: killing-caitlyn: A Schizophrenic suicide. things...



deadvibes:

killing-caitlyn:

A Schizophrenic suicide.

things don't always get to me but this got to me

make the voices stop

amutualddiction: Of Mice & Men - Second & Sebring...



amutualddiction:

Of Mice & Men - Second & Sebring feat. Kellin Quinn

deceder: bambilous: misfit-misfortune: whtevr-cunt: omg nope...









deceder:

bambilous:

misfit-misfortune:

whtevr-cunt:

omg

nope nope nope done omg crying

i think my heart just stopped beating


my heart dropped

u-broke-her: The only thing that makes me happy



u-broke-her:

The only thing that makes me happy

cum-for-me-satan: all i can think about is kissing you and killing myself

cum-for-me-satan:

all i can think about is kissing you and killing myself

detention: im following back tons!!



detention:

im following back tons!!

Photo



nateryan12: brooklynnjo: taylorcitylights: oh my god this...



nateryan12:

brooklynnjo:

taylorcitylights:

oh my god this literally just broke my heart :(

I WANT THIS BOY TO KNOW I LOVE HIM AND IF HE EVER SEES THIS HE NEEDS TO GO TO MY BLOG AND ASK FOR MY NUMBER. WE WILL TALK.

Well… you said you wanted me to see this… I have seen it.. this is my gif. i just followed you. 

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment