Friday, June 7, 2013

The Pet Trap

I love the smooth look and feel of being freshly shaved … In...



I love the smooth look and feel of being freshly shaved …

In fact I always insist my pets are kept that way …

So pet … why don't you go fetch …

the new pink razor I bought for you …

There's a good boi …

Well pet if its my Womanly Scent that offends you … Lets try it...



Well pet if its my Womanly Scent that offends you …

Lets try it with your nose blocked off shall we …

Either way sweetie … you will be my Pussyboi …

So just get used to it !!! …

Once you get your pet to appreciate fine Lingerie … it's only a...



Once you get your pet to appreciate fine Lingerie …

it's only a matter of time …

before he succumbs to wearing some pretty panties himself …

and believe me …

Once a Pantyboi … ALWAYS a Pantyboi …

I didn't like this chastity game at first pet … But seeing...



I didn't like this chastity game at first pet …

But seeing how willing you are to please me …

has made me have second thoughts …

In fact I think this could become a long term lifestyle …

Oh look at you pet … you Pussyboi's are all the same … As soon...



Oh look at you pet …

you Pussyboi's are all the same …

As soon as you smell my womanly musk …

you become putty in my hands …

Oh pet … I'm sure you will do as you're told...



Oh pet … I'm sure you will do as you're told …

You see … I can be very "convincing" when I need to be …

Ok Sweetie … I'm just sick and tired of your moaning … If...



Ok Sweetie … I'm just sick and tired of your moaning …

If its a Femdom relationship you want …

Then that's exactly what you'll get …

Quickly … Come with me pet …

and I'll introduce you to what is known as Pegging …

Oh Sweetie … Of course I'm going to sit on your face...



Oh Sweetie … Of course I'm going to sit on your face …

Why do you think I had you try Bondage for your first time ???

Silly boi … by the time I finish with you tonight …

you will be begging to be my pet …

Yes pet … I know you're going to the football with...



Yes pet … I know you're going to the football with friends …

But having you wear your delicates underneath …

Will give me such peace of mind …

There's a good boi …

Keep going pet … go Deeper … I will tell you when...



Keep going pet … go Deeper …

I will tell you when you find my Sweet Spot …

That's a good boi …

I've told you before pet … Do not stand when you are...



I've told you before pet …

Do not stand when you are addressing me …

you should always be on your knees …

How many more times must I tell you this ???

Well pet … I hope this eases your craving for Penetrative...



Well pet …

I hope this eases your craving for Penetrative sex …

and we don't even have to remove your Chastity Cage to achieve it …

you're such a lucky boi … you may Thank Me now Sweetie …

There's a good boi …

Stop begging pet … it's demeaning to Sissymaids the...



Stop begging pet …

it's demeaning to Sissymaids the world over …

So now that we have found your Feminine Side …

it's only fair we share it with Mother …

She's going to be so surprised she has such a pretty Son in Law …

Ok pet … seen this is your first time … We will...



Ok pet … seen this is your first time …

We will proceed with your trousers on …

But next time I want you to be wearing the Punishment Panties …

that I will be issuing you …

Understand ??? … Good boi …

I don't really want to hear your excuses pet … you...



I don't really want to hear your excuses pet …

you just make sure you are over the Bench and Lubed up …

before I get my harness on … there's a good boi …

It's an acquired taste pet … But I'm sure with...



It's an acquired taste pet …

But I'm sure with more practice …

you will slowly begin to crave my womanly scent …

I hope you take something from today's lesson pet...



I hope you take something from today's lesson pet …

In future … when I tell you to wear Pretty Panties …

I don't mean for you to wear them when you feel like it …

Understand ? … now pull your pyjamas up … and get to bed …

That's a good boi …

Well pet you've had your little Squirt … Now get down for...



Well pet you've had your little Squirt …

Now get down for Clean-up Duties …

That's a good boi …

Not too bad for a months build-up pet … Now lets see you drink...



Not too bad for a months build-up pet …

Now lets see you drink it down …

There's a good boi …

It's your last chance pet … Are you sure you don't want to be my...



It's your last chance pet …

Are you sure you don't want to be my Pussyboi ??? …

1 comment:

  1. There is SHOCKING news in the sports betting world.

    It has been said that every bettor must watch this,

    Watch this now or quit betting on sports...

    Sports Cash System - Robotic Sports Betting Software

    ReplyDelete