Thursday, June 6, 2013

Thick Chick Love

blackfashion: Mercedes Benson , 21 , London



blackfashion:

Mercedes Benson , 21 , London

infatuatedandobsessed: mapallay.  "The beginning of an awesome...



infatuatedandobsessed:

mapallay.  "The beginning of an awesome friendship," @mapallay, January 16, 2013.

chubby-bunnies: tessmunster: New blog post rocking my new...



chubby-bunnies:

tessmunster:

New blog post rocking my new bikini (yes..another one!) & why I finally love the skin I'm in :)

favourite girl <3 

maudelynn: Rita Hayworth and Glen Ford in Gilda c.1946 



maudelynn:

Rita Hayworth and Glen Ford in Gilda c.1946 

Photo



tessmunster: paisleyclothing: Domino Dollhouse on...



tessmunster:

paisleyclothing:

Domino Dollhouse on @weheartit.com - http://whrt.it/10vXXSk

The first Domino Dollhouse collection, seems like forever ago! This was the day I met my best friend & my awesome Domino family ;)

fairytalemood: "ALA: Snow White" - TwistedLotus photographed by...



fairytalemood:

"ALA: Snow White" - TwistedLotus photographed by Ben Lam

bikinigirls-machineguns: Gonna buy this for the sole purpose of...



bikinigirls-machineguns:

Gonna buy this for the sole purpose of back handing people

bitchwhatsup: hi i got a bikini.





bitchwhatsup:

hi i got a bikini.

Photo



bodypositivityforguys: bear914: Awesome pic ! [photo of...



bodypositivityforguys:

bear914:

Awesome pic !

[photo of a chubby light-skinned man playing in the ocean with his arms outstretched to the sides.  He has a thick black beard and short black hair, and his mouth is open.  Waves are crashing behind him as they hit him.]

esc-ism: So, this started as something that I was writing...









esc-ism:

So, this started as something that I was writing mainly for the sake of getting it out of my head, but I thought it deserved to be in visual form, and it turned into this comic type thing (waaay longer than I expected it to be, too).  Clearly it's intensely personal and different from anything I usually make or post, but I wanted to get it out there. It's my own experience, of course, but I wrote in in plural form for a good reason: this could be anyone.

{EDIT: no one needs that long wine-induced rant, just know it was about how society is bullshit, etc]

Don't wait for someone else to tell you that you're beautiful to believe it. Fucking tell yourself. Do things because you want to, wear makeup if it makes you happy, wear whatever the fuck you want simply because you want to, indulge, and destroy anyone who tells you otherwise.

nuitcorbeau: Ellen's response to the 'Abercrombi& Fitch'...



nuitcorbeau:

Ellen's response to the 'Abercrombi& Fitch' statement.

feminspire: alyssakorea: Tumbling over the past year and a...







feminspire:

alyssakorea:

Tumbling over the past year and a half has made me see the problems of gender roles that exist in media, but sometimes it gets to the point where I over analyze every single piece of television or film that I come across. (However this in no way means that I think feminist media criticism is wrong, or should be avoided!) Mostly I just over think everything.

This is awesome!

The complication of being a feminist and understanding multiple inter-sectionalities.

tangledupinlace: "Rebel girl you are the queen of my world" -...



tangledupinlace:

"Rebel girl you are the queen of my world" - @heavycreammm (also the photog) ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿณ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’—

cosplayingwhileblack: X Character: Starfire Series: DC Comics



cosplayingwhileblack:

X

Character: Starfire

Series: DC Comics

ilymorgannn: My tattoos, piercings and choice of hairstyle do...



ilymorgannn:

My tattoos, piercings and choice of hairstyle do not concern you

perfect timing

hauteproportions: This is friggin amazing







hauteproportions:

This is friggin amazing

queeensized: whorunstheworldbiggirls: blackandcurvy: eternally...



queeensized:

whorunstheworldbiggirls:

blackandcurvy:

eternallybeautifullyblack:

(via mrdannyfactz, searchingforbadassmagic)

silverliquiddevine: David Prat by Sylvain Norget  I adore a...





silverliquiddevine:

David Prat by Sylvain Norget 

I adore a man in heels. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment